Thursday, November 17, 2005

termination

So I quit my job today, packed up my shit and walked out. I haven't done that before. It's a weird mixture of sadness and liberation. I got called into a meeting with my creative director and completely humiliated in from of our project manager for something that wasn't my fault. I won't get into the details, but I think it was the push that I needed. I'll miss all the wonderful people that I work with, especially my buddy steph. For now I'll find some comfort in Paulener and Creative Hotlist.

2 Comments:

  • That sucks. I don't think I could let someone dress me down for something that wasn't my fault. But best not to burn bridges, I suppose... ;)

    By Blogger Monkeyman, at 1:39 PM  

  • Oh I definately burned that mother to the ground

    By Blogger Sheree, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home