Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ball diving

I was in a brainstorming meeting today discussing numerous ways to trick people into watching advertisements by playing games... We were reminiscing about those large pins filled with multicolored plastic balls that kids love so much. I remember getting so excited about the thought of diving into one of these utopian pools at chuck E cheezes, (because when I was an ankle biter mcdonalds didn't have playgrounds like they do now) but it always smelled funny. At 8, I didn’t understand that I was swimming in a germ breeding pool full of dirty diapers, piss and used syringes, but it made me think about relationships and people we meet. Boy/Girl, seems like a bright pool of color that you want to dive into, but when you get down underneath all the fun, there's a bunch of shit to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home