Wednesday, August 10, 2005

gunning it

Yesterday I was driving home and I saw three masked men in a green ford taurus with ski masks on and what looked like semi automatic weapons. Now usually I am not one to pry but this was quite alarming and I thought it might be a good idea to inform the authorities. This was in Reynoldstown, which is still a transitional neighborhood, but it was still a bit shocking to see signs of urban warfare in Atlanta.
I have encountered such things a few times in my life. When I lived in Florida, I was driving around in my little red jetta when a gang of kids pulled me out of my car and made me lay on the ground as they held a gun in my back and searched me for money, It's interesting how time slows down when confronted with such a situation. This brilliant idea came from my X, who I had ran into at an airport and suggested we make a run to get a bag. Surprise surprise, now it was all coming back to me why I had left him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home