Wednesday, May 10, 2006

peanut butter

I have a passion for peanut butter. Not as in I really like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or, I like peanut butter cookies, but an all consuming addiction. I sneak down to the kitchen every night around 2 am and sit on the floor with a jar of smuckers natural peanut butter, a glass of milk and really big spoon.

So it was to my surprise and utter delight when found out that New York has a store dedicated to my favorite food. Appropriately at ilovepeanutbutter.com. I snatched up a jar of cinnamon, raisin toast peanut butter. Oh the new excitement in my nightlife!

Tagged:

1 Comments:

  • I don't understand people liking natural peanut butter. To me that's like enjoying natural milk (as in straight from the cow). I like my stuff doctored up with artifical cancerous sweeteners and polysorbate monoglutenate fatty mcfaturated fats. That's just me though.

    By Blogger kevin black, at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home