Friday, March 03, 2006

get up

I woke up this morning at 4:45 am with this idea in my brain for a design, it woke me up like an petulant 2 year old and wouldn't let me go back to sleep. So here I am 2 hours later going through stacks of magazines and downloading an arseload of xlr8r podcasts. So, instead of my usual blather, I thought I would give you guys some cool things to check out so maybe you will be inspired to get your lazy ass out of bed and start making stuff.



Freecycle - Grassroots non-profit for giving and getting free stuff in your hood. I have used this endlessly. It's a great way to get rid of your unwanted junk piling up in the garage and get stuff too. Good way to get art supplies and junk for that installation your itching to make.



Agent Provocatuer - Awesome skivies, wicked site design. Warning: Might inspire you to make babies, use with caution. If you want to slum it without breaking the bank try Trashy.



The Dog Park Finder - Help your doggie make some new friends.



Liquor Snob - Make yourself a drink before you tackle that project.



Colorlovers - Make a color pallete.



Lifehacker - Make use of your time, lifehacker has great tips on how to geek out.



Coolhunting - And if you are completely uninspired, coOp some flava.



Tagged:

1 Comments:

  • Twice I've given away something via Freecycle, once an exercise bike and once a 31" tv. The tv got the most interest including one woman who claimed she had been praying for a tv. I told her to keep praying and instead gave it to some jamoke who probably upped and traded it for crack.

    By Blogger kevin black, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home