Monday, March 13, 2006

mama mia


To say that I like pizza is like saying a preacher likes jesus. I love pizza, with a sick and twisted passion. I would eat it every day of the year if I could, at which point I would not be able to fit my ass into a movie theater chair, unless it was the kind of movie theater that had the flip up handles. And even then it would take a very large shoe horn and some industrial grade vasoline.
Since my budget currently does not allot for a wood burning oven in my kitchen, I got a stone and half assed some home made pizza goodness. It was fun tossin dough, drinking wine and getting covered in flour. Now that's my kind of party!
See more pictures here

Tagged:

1 Comments:

  • now i am hungry again for pizza!

    By Blogger nw, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home