Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ill shit

I am sick for the second time in the last 7 days, I think this bug has setup shop for awhile, and I am not to thrilled about it. I have been spending way too much time watching TBS, and without the Tivo to fast forward through all the commercials, have developed sound loops of sitcom promos and monster truck rally advertisements running over and over in my brain. So, I'm going to pack up my Kleenex and hobble over to the bookstore today to pick up something of substance to read. Unfortunately "curling up with the laptop" isn't as wonderful as it sounds when you're sick. Although I did spend a good hour on nerve looking at naughty pictures last night. That's where I came across last night's party. I especially like the urban pinup section. I was amazed how fast he talked these girls into dropping their drawers and pulling their tops in subway bathrooms, on top of a police car in broad daylight and in their apartments after just meeting them for like 2 minutes. I wonder if I could get girls to do that? I feel an experiment coming on....

3 Comments:

  • I have a blogpal whose writing you might really enjoy. her blog is titled Girl On A Beach At The End Of The World. She works at something frighteningly clever 9-5, and her IQ is evident from her er*tic writing.
    I can't remember her URL but she is in my links list - please look.
    Now I am going to see what happened on top of that police-car. cheers.

    By Blogger BwcaBrownie, at 3:23 AM  


  • > Wegglywoo
    - you will enjoy her I know it.

    By Blogger BwcaBrownie, at 3:27 AM  

  • I will check it out.... looks interesting

    By Blogger Sheree, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home