Wednesday, November 01, 2006

whitestar and orange juice


I was wrong.
i got an email from someone that I did wrong so long ago. There were so many things that I had to say. Closure is such a weird thing. It's like you hold so much pain inside of you for these things that you did to other people or to yourself. I'm glad I was able to say these things buried inside of me. I don't know if that's selfish, but I hope it made them understand that it was me that was wrong. I wanted them to understand that I see things differently, time does that to you, age does that to you, the things that seemed so important in youth fade in time. As we grow older we gain different priorities, who knows maybe 10 years from now I might think the things that I think are important are nothing. That's life though right? Perspective changes, it's like we're on a shifting plane, learning to see things from all sides. Like a wooden labyrinth with cosmic knobs. I truly feel remorse for hurting this person or losing out on something that could have been. I seem to hurt people without meaning to. i think that's a maturity challenge, to act for oneself without hurting others, to not be wreckless with people's hearts because you're lonely or lost. It's so hard. Because it's so easy to get what you want when you don't consider others. It's a slippery slope. One I need to go find an ice pick or strong rope for. I truly am so sorry.

1 Comments:

  • Since neither Whitestar nor orange juice factored into this post, I can only assume it's what you were drinking at the time you wrote it. This only shows me how far you are out of my league. I can only afford Cooks and Tang.

    By Blogger kevin black, at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home